including finding Ginn on a seam route for

Legal & educational materials, scripts, technical discussion

including finding Ginn on a seam route for

Postby ruogu1234 » November 18th, 2019, 2:05 am

MADRID, Spain -- Athletic Bilbao secured its return to the Champions League next season by winning 3-0 at Rayo Vallecano on Friday to lock up a fourth-place finish in the Spanish league. With Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barcelona destined to take the top three spots, Bilbao fended off Sevillas late surge to seal its return to Europes top-tier competition for the first time since the 1998-99 season. The Basque side qualified for the playoff round to reach the group phase. "When I think back on how difficult this year has been, on how much we have won and lost, and to see this now, we have to enjoy it," Bilbao defender Mikel San Jose said while his teammates celebrated with a large group of their travelling fans. Bilbaos quest of reaching the Champions League was led by coach Ernesto Valverde, a former player who returned to coach the club a second time this summer after the exit of Marcelo Bielsa. Bilbao kept Rayos attack in check while taking advantage of a number of well-executed set pieces. After Mikel Rico and Aritz Aduriz both went close with shots resulting from corner kicks, San Jose acrobatically tapped in a ball from Markel Susaeta in the 20th minute to open the scoring. Forward Oscar de Marcos added a second goal 10 minutes later when he fired in a loose ball from a fourth corner kick, and Ander Herrera curled his free kick around the defensive wall and in off the post in the 74th to cap the win. The match in Madrid was twice delayed due to incidents involving both groups of supporters. The kickoff was 15 minutes late to let the Vallecas Stadium grounds crew clean up a large amount of paper bits Rayos home fans threw onto the pitch while festively celebrating before the game. The game was briefly stopped a second time after a barrier collapse in front of a section of Bilbao supporters following their teams second goal. TV images showed one man with what appeared to be a cut on his head. Another man needed to be carried off the pitch while he held his foot. Kyle Garlick Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Kyle Garlick Dodgers Jersey . -- Albert Pujols is thrilled to have a reason to forget about his first two disappointing seasons with the Los Angeles Angels. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/395h-justin-turner-jersey-dodgers.html . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Brett Butler Jersey . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. A. J. Pollock Dodgers Jersey .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Ted Ginn Jr. is proving coach Ron Rivera is right -- he can still blow the top off a defence. The 28-year-old Ginn is earning himself a home in Carolina, catching five passes for 149 yards and two touchdowns to lift the Panthers to a 25-10 preseason win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night. In a game devoid of star power, Derek Anderson completed 10 of 15 passes for 220 yards, including TD strikes of 87 and 35 yards to Ginn, who is looking to re-establish himself in the league after being run out of Miami and San Francisco. "It was great just going out and finishing the preseason with a bang," said Ginn, whose 74-yard punt return sparked Carolinas 34-27 win over Baltimore last week. "Im happy I was able to show my team what I have." Only a handful of starters played as both coaches took a long look at players further down the depth chart. Rookie quarterback Landry Jones started and played the entire game for the Steelers, completing 16 of 35 passes for 189 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions. After throwing a 13-yard touchdown pass to tight end David Paulson on Pittsburghs opening drive, Jones couldnt get the Steelers back in the end zone on their next 13 possessions. Jones admitted he made "some really bad decisions." "It was just errant throws -- it happens," Jones said. The Steelers drafted Jones in the fourth round giving them another option at quarterback for the often-injured Roethlisberger. The reviews were mixed. He did well avoiding the pass rush he seemed to struggle as the game progressed throwing three second-half interceptions, including one in the red zone. His best play came in the second quarter when he escaped a pass rush and threaded the needle by hitting Derek Moye on the run with a 32-yard completion. "I just wanted to go out there and play to the best of my abilities, and obviously, I didnt do that tonight," Jones said. "Theres a lot of football (game film) out there to watch, and Ive got all day tomorrow to get it done." The Steelers starting offensive line played for two series, but all of their prrimary skill players were given the night off, including Ben Roethlisberger, Isaac Redman and Antonio Brown.dddddddddddd The Panthers rested almost their entire starting offence, as well, including Cam Newton. The only big play Newton made all night was wearing a bold pair of neon-green sneakers that stood out like a beacon on Carolinas sidelines. Rivera rested Newton and company despite the fact Carolinas first-team offence had only scored one offensive touchdown in the preseason. Earlier in the week Rivera scoffed at the idea the Panthers offence had "struggled" in the preseason, instead saying he liked the way the team was moving the ball "but we just need to put the ball in the end zone." Anderson did that twice in the first half, including finding Ginn on a seam route for a 35-yard touchdown pass on the games opening drive. Ginn then raced by Pittsburghs DaMon Cromartie-Smith and Curtis Brown for an 87-yard touchdown catch. "I came out and saw the safety take a bad angle right away and Teds so fast that I just gave him a chance," Anderson said. "I dont think you can actually overthrow him." After placing Jonathan Stewart on the physically unable to perform list earlier this week, the Panthers went into the game looking for a potential backup for DeAngelo Williams. Tauren Poole got the start at running back and ran for 32 yards on 10 carries, while Armond Smith had 43 yards on 17 carries. Rivera was pleased with his teams overall play, including the defence which had three turnovers. The Panthers finished the preseason with 13 takeaways in four games. "The thing that showed is we have some good young backups," Rivera said. "We got an opportunity to see those guys play today and they played well against a very physical, very tough Pittsburgh Steelers team." Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was a little more critical of his reserves. "Hopefully, we can separate the guys who dont belong and we can correct that over the next 48 hours," Tomlin said in advance of NFLs looming roster cuts to 53 players on Saturday. ' ' '
ruogu1234

Return to Tools & Techniques