as I didnt know what the ball reaction was

Legal & educational materials, scripts, technical discussion

as I didnt know what the ball reaction was

Postby ruogu1234 » November 5th, 2019, 10:23 pm

CINCINNATI - Jeremy Hill got the ball on Cincinnatis first four plays, setting the Bengals on course for an opening touchdown drive in Cleveland.Hill kept at it all game, running for 148 yards during a 30-0 victory that kept Cincinnati atop the AFC North and left the Bengals one victory away from another playoff appearance.Credit a rookie who has kept them running in front.Jeremy did a great job running the ball, quarterback Andy Dalton said. We need to keep that going.Hill leads all NFL rookies with 877 yards rushing, ranking 11th overall. His latest big game kept the Bengals (9-4-1) a half-game ahead of Pittsburgh and Baltimore. He joined Rudi Johnson as the only Bengals running backs to have three games of at least 148 yards in a season.Hes the first NFL rookie running back with at least three 140-yard games since Cadillac Williams did it with Tampa Bay in 2005.Offensive co-ordinator Hue Jackson has decided to make Hill the featured back the rest of the way, replacing Giovani Bernard as the starter. Theyd been splitting the role during games, but it wasnt working out.Jackson figured that giving Hill most of the carries would help him get into a flow.Its what Ive been accustomed to my whole life, just being the guy and getting the bulk of the carries, Hill said. Anytime I can do that, I can feel the defence out. Its just stuff you cant really do if youre only getting five or six carries.The game on Sunday was significant for the Bengals offence. Cleveland dominated during a 24-3 in Cincinnati on Nov. 6, with the Bengals held to 165 total yards. They went to Cleveland determined to run. They had linemen pulling on various carries.We hit them with a lot of stuff they havent seen before and a lot of stuff we have run over the year, Hill said. It kept them off-balance, and it kept them adjusting.The second-round pick is averaging 5 yards per carry. The last Bengals running back to average that for a season was James Brooks (5.1 yards) in 1990, which is the last season when the Bengals won a playoff game.The one outstanding issue: holding onto the ball. Hill has four fumbles this season, though the Bengals have lost only one of them.Hes got to hold onto the football though, or hell find himself standing by me more often than he wants, coach Marvin Lewis said. We cant have the ball on the ground. Thats important for anyone thats carrying the ball for us.The Bengals host Denver (11-3) and the leagues second-best run defence on Monday night. The Bengals can clinch their fourth straight playoff berth — a franchise record — with a victory. They end the season in Pittsburgh.A team that is known more for Dalton-to-A.J. Green is morphing into one that could be known more for Gio-and-Hill.Honestly, the running game has put us in the situation weve been in and we need to continue to believe in it and let it be a part of who we are, left tackle Andrew Whitworth said. As weve grown throughout the year, the running game has continued to evolve and were getting better at it.In the games weve run it more, weve played really well. I think guys are starting to get more confident in it, like with anything else.Notes: The Bengals will clinch at least a wild card berth with a victory over the Broncos. They would clinch the division title if Pittsburgh and Baltimore both lose as well. ... Linebacker Vincent Rey is the Bengals nominee for the NFLs Walter Payton Man of the Year Award for philanthropy.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/ . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Fake Air Max Trainers .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL.ATHENS, Greece - Veria came from behind twice to draw 2-2 at Ergotelis in the Greek league on Saturday.Bruno Halkiadakis opened the scoring for Ergotelis in the 13th minute from long range, and Nikos Kaltsas equalized with a free kick four minutes later.In the 38th, Halkiadakis shot struck the left post and Mohamed Youssouf scored on the rebound.Veria equalized for the second time in the 61st whhen El Fardou Ben Nabouhane converted a penalty.ddddddddddddThe draw allowed Veria to catch Olympiakos in second place. The defending champion hosts Panthrakikos Sunday. PAOK, with a five-point lead over both Olympiakos and Veria, hosts Panathinaikos.Also, Xanthi overcame an early deficit to beat OFI 2-1 and Panetolikos scored two early goals and held on for a 2-1 win at Kerkyra. ' ' '
ruogu1234

Return to Tools & Techniques