Look at the new shot meter for 2K21

Legal & educational materials, scripts, technical discussion

Look at the new shot meter for 2K21

Postby Dingbest » September 4th, 2020, 3:54 am

What if they make it so the"perfect" zone doesn't show up unless your shooting characteristics are large enough? (Establish the bar at 75 or some thing ) That way centers using a 50 three can not green corner 3's in a consistent rate should they get their shot down and NBA 2K21 MT Coins will always run the danger of missing the shot. Maybe the can make it where step backs, fades and spins also don't receive a"perfect" zone unless they get the Difficult Shots badge.

If I'm not confused in 19 once you reach 85 three point feature you have the"larger green window". I don't have any idea. The playsharp and sharpshooter proved usable. Currently there is no reason to not have a defensive construct with maximum wingspan because anything over 60 three is sufficient to consistently green anywhere with such as 6 badges. Hell you can green in the corner with 45. It would be amazing to see this ideal / make window larger the greater your three ball would be. This 2K it seems like all that things was HZH.

I have a 2 Way Slash Play with 9 shooting badges, along with a Sharp Facilitator with 30 and that I honestly believe no difference in shooting. I should say I feel no difference in shooting at Broad Open. Together with HOF constant the Sharp Facilitator is good to enjoy 50% contests to be fair. But still. Additionally with hard badges have started to dominate NBA 2K21, becoming the only thing that things other than rate. I gotten to the point where I want they got rid of them and let everyone play the same Attributes.

Agreed entirely, except that I wish they'd go back to where (for example on 2K13 back at the PS3 days) there was no shot meter and feature caps were not affected by elevation or wingspan.

I wish they would return to a 5 badge maximum like the signature skills used to Buy 2K21 MT get the job done. The manner 2K is now is all about conducting a cheese build against who isn't running it can't compete or lineup and anyone you play. Older 2K used to be an actual skill gap. 99 percent of the players now, particularly some of those streamer guys, wouldn't stand a chance if it went back to the way it used to be because any construct at any size would have the ability to compete together.
Dingbest

Return to Tools & Techniques