They can not even get basic stuff like stats directly

Step into the ring with the boxing kangaroo
Forum rules
THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE PUBLISHERS OF THE SITE.

They can not even get basic stuff like stats directly

Postby Nanling » December 31st, 2020, 3:14 am

My concept is a dev composed that part with the Mut 21 coins intent to make it sound as shitty as you possibly can shine a light on how bad the situation has gotten. Yep. This is the EA playbook. It is why battle V is crap this year. That a manner they can alter everything back and say they"corrected" items and then Battlefield 6 is going to be a way better game. EA does this all of the time. That is amazing they reacted, be positive, but do not get your hopes up too much. But I'm praying they provide something great this season. It is just lip service and damage control. We have heard the same thing for years about franchise style. It's only a corporate cover your ass PR message to attempt to find the heat off them. The game is only weeks away from release... It's realistically impossible that they'd have time and resources to develop something new for franchise in that time.

At best this may mean that they will try to take since stuff on in a spot sometime from winter, or more likely, they're just hoping it's blown over and forgotten and they won't really do anything. The game comes out next month. Like let's be true, we all know how shitty a job this group does. They can not even get basic stuff like stats directly. Are we gonna be optimistic they'll put in significant work in per month for mending something they've actively dismissed for like 10 decades? Every patch they do breaks multiple things. The patch for Madden 21 franchise definitely already broke many things and they are only gonna attempt to resolve those in one single spot. At this time we deserve greater depth than PSP Maddens. At minimum.

We can design plays & hire OCs and DCs on psp 10 decades ago. Wtf happened eh? I don't purchase anything until I see It at the game, but at buy mut coins madden 21 least something was stated. Hopefully it's true. Recall when neighborhood files was broken and they said a word for months? "We know how important franchise would be to our neighborhood" however you did absolutely nothing to enhance this year. It's just lip service just like the NFL telling us that they renewed their permits agreement with EA because they enjoyed their plan going forward. Scripted response. Typical bullshit talking points. 1 thing that is great with them stating some thing is if nothing happens their asses will get flamed by the neighborhood if nothing actually happens. Doubt it. They'll throw the community a bone and it'll be same shit different roster. If they say it they'll fix it then they likely will. EA may not be the very best at accepting fan criticism or hints but when they encounter heavy fire they fold and just give in. Largest example could be BF2.
Nanling

Return to Herb's Corner