The ideal opportunity to get rid of it would have been on th

Step into the ring with the boxing kangaroo
Forum rules
THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE PUBLISHERS OF THE SITE.

The ideal opportunity to get rid of it would have been on th

Postby Nanlina » July 9th, 2020, 4:37 am

I would not be shocked if Challenge Mode gets added as filler Ep3 stuff tbh, as we just have PD + TD4 left for a month and a half. Chances are we will not be PSO2 Meseta caught up till at least q2 2021, enjoy. Start of ep6 and things will probably need to start being taken slower by ending of ep5, and we are going to have etoile + gunslash successor to get. And of course seasonals and stuff we don't have. A few of those weapons take some time to get. I am certainly excited for crafting. Could not play with ranger from JP with no crafts. BIG question Why are we gonna get Lilliparium drops to prep for crafting?? Since the hell are we likely to level crafting without them at any rate.

The ideal opportunity to get rid of it would have been on the MS Store but it seems through some hacky procedure or Microsoft making an exception they could execute it... yea. Releasing on Steam is most likely not going to change.

With it being released on non-Microsoft shops such as steam, so there is a chance for it to come out on PS4/PS5 and Switch down the line. If the present switch version was great. PSO2 on change is just a streamed version of Phantasy Star Online 2 along with the input lag is really bad.To be honest, is it bad for people playing it where it's meant to be participant? Or is it bad for people on the opposing side of the world trying to play with a match being streamed out of Japan? Japan on average has better internet speeds than the US, and can also be a lot smaller, so in case the servers are like in Chicago or Dallas then someone from say, California would likely have a higher ping than you would get from probably just about anywhere in Japan playing on Japanese servers.

We can dream, even although it's unlikely there will be a ps4/5 version in NA, or if there's it'll be an entirely different ecosystem, since the recent characters are tied to a Xbox live account. Given how difficult it's to get Sony and Microsoft to play nice together, I doubt we will be able to log in to our Xbox accounts Playstation anytime soon, and I doubly doubt they will implement a new account to tie your characters to only so we can log into there.If so, then I will point out that in all fairness, that is Minecraft. It's essentially among the biggest gaming properties on earth at this point, so restrictions that apply in the cases of games will get effort put into being bypassed if there's enough demand there. As much as I've been enjoying PSO2, the lack of a big enough crowd and demand is why it's taken us this long to receive it.

Well I am bummed, I wanted to perform the NA version but I am having a wide range of issues on PC. I tried installing it via the MS Store on a secondary drive and it dropped a bunch of files in the main directory of the drive (probably MS Store stuff) and then some info in my Documents directory. I uninstalled it and it didn't appear to remove anything, and I had to fiddle around to get the stuff to delete. Tried installing through the shop and it keeps saying"Something occurred on our conclusion. I'm frustrated that Microsoft can't work out without dumping crap wherever it needs, how to install programs. I guess I'll check in on Phantasy Star Online 2 in a month.

If you're prepared to give it yet another try, I'd advocate using PSO2 Tweaker. That supports installing on drives. If you go this route, you will want to combine the PSO2 Discord machine and browse the instructions on doing so carefully, as it is a little wonky. I rebooted my pc and it's downloading in the MS Store. I saw that the PSO2 Tweaker devs additional support for buy Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta NA link, so I will try it with the initial download from the MS Store and see if Tweaker will update it. I opened the PSO2 Tweaker I and it is downloading and installing the NA variant for me in my secondary drive. Neat!
Nanlina

Return to Herb's Corner