it seems like all the runs we scored

Red Meat
Forum rules
DO NOT POST PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONAL OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

it seems like all the runs we scored

Postby ruogu1234 » November 8th, 2019, 12:00 am

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. On the par-5 18th, she matched Lee with a birdie, holing out from 1 1/2 feet. "This is a huge accomplishment for me," Woods said. "The European Tour has been great to be able to play this past year. Ive been able to see all of these great players, play with Solheim Cup members ... to be able to come out here and compete with them and come out on top was huge for me." From Phoenix, Woods is the daughter of Earl Woods Jr., Tiger Woods half brother. Woods turned professional in 2012 after an All-America career at Wake Forest and her only previous pro victory came in 2012 in a SunCoast mini-tour event. In December, she missed the cut in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament in a failed bid to earn a spot on the circuit. "Ive been pro for two years and, for the majority of it, people just think of me as Tiger Woods niece, so now I have a game of my own and I have a title now, a win, which is exciting," she said. "Its nice now to say to people that I can play and Im not just a name. Growing up with the last name of Woods, theres a lot of expectations and pressure and spotlight on you but I always knew that I was able to win. I always knew Id be able to compete with these ladies, so now its kind of a weight off my shoulders because now everybody knows not just me." Woods earned $51,000 and a two-year exemption on the Ladies European Tour. She will play next week in the LPGA Tour-sanctioned Womens Australian Open in Victoria. South Africas Stacy Lee Bregman and Swedens Camilla Lennarth tied for third at 12 under. Bergman closed with a 72, and Lenmarth had a 70. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Wholesale Nike Shoes From China . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/ . Philbin said Thursday he wants players to treat one another with civility and he wont tolerate anything less. In taking questions for the first time since Ted Wells released his report into the bullying scandal that rocked the league, Philbin made it clear things would be cleaned up. Discount Nike Shoes From China . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. Nike Shoes From China Outlet .com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday. Mike Trout, Pujols and Raul Ibanez hit consecutive home runs off Colon in the first inning and the Angels routed the New York Mets 14-2. "Anytime you can hit three home runs in a row, thats pretty special. Ive been through that before in my career," Pujols said. "Everybody knows what Bartolo is going to do -- 95 per cent of his pitches are fastballs and he pounds the strike zone." Hank Conger also went deep against Colon, who won the AL Cy Young Award in 2005 with the Angels. Over the previous four seasons, he was 6-1 with a 1.75 ERA in nine starts against the Angels. "Hes had our number, but today wasnt his day," Pujols said. "Hes a guy whos aggressive in the strike zone and we executed our game plan pretty well. If you look at last year, it seemed like every time we faced him he pretty much pitched seven or eight strong innings. So we wanted to get the jump on him early." The Angels also hit a pair of doubles in the first inning against Colon (1-2). Colon gave up nine runs and 11 hits in five innings, allowing at least one hit to every batter in the Angels starting lineup after pitching seven scoreless innings last Tuesday night in Atlanta. "At that moment, youre not thinking: Why is this happening? Its just part of the game," Colon said through a translator. "Everything felt all right. They just felt a little bit better than me." The four homers and nine earned runs against the 40-year-old Colon equaled a career worst in both categories. "Even though Bartolos had our number, it seems like all the runs we scored off him today were the ones weve needed the last two years off of him," Angels pitcher C.J. Wilson said. "Hes absolutely dominated us, and today was a complete aberration. Ive never seen him get hit like that before in person." Wilson (2-1) allowed two runs and six hits in seven innings, striking out nine and walking three. Mets third baseman David Wright and secoond baseman Daniel Murphy were ejected in the top of the seventh by plate umpire Toby Basner.dddddddddddd Wright and Murphy were called out on strikes earlier in the game. Both took exception after Basner called out Travis dArnaud at-bat. It was the fourth career ejection for Wright and the first for Murphy. "Im not going to comment on the umpires. Im not going to get into any more trouble than Im already in. Ive said my peace down on the field and Im just going to leave it at that," Wright said. "We have each others backs. And when something happens to one of us, it happens to all of us. There were some disagreements. Its frustrating," he said. Wilson got seven of his strikeouts on called strikes. "You cant really get a scouting report on the umpires and try to change too much with that. You have to pitch to the hitters," Wilson said. "But it wasnt like the guy had some crazy strike zone. Its just that they were up there looking for pitches that I wasnt throwing, which is why they took the strike three calls." During the singing "God Bless America" in the seventh-inning stretch, Mets manager Terry Collins stood next to Basner at home plate. The two could be seen chatting. The Angels came out swinging and got all three of their homers in a span of seven pitches. Trout drove his fourth of the season into the centre field trees with one out and Pujols hit his third into the left field bullpen. Ibanez, who hit a tying, three-run shot off closer Jose Valverde in the ninth inning Saturday night for his 2,000th career hit, connected against Colon before the Angels added another run on doubles by Kole Calhoun and Ian Stewart. Stewart later homered. NOTES: The Angels hit three straight homers for the first time since July 27, 2009, when Juan Rivera, Kendrys Morales and Mike Napoli did it. ... Colon was the first Mets pitcher to yield three in a row since June 8, 2012, at Yankee Stadium, when Robinson Cano, Nick Swisher and Andruw Jones connected against Johan Santana. ' ' '
ruogu1234

Return to Organizer Case Studies