She was the defending champion hheaded into the

Red Meat
Forum rules
DO NOT POST PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONAL OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

She was the defending champion hheaded into the

Postby ruogu1234 » December 3rd, 2019, 2:31 am

DOVER, Del. - Time for some cuts, Chase style.NASCARs revamped Chase for the Sprint Cup championship format is set for its first elimination race, when four of 16 drivers will be out of the title picture by Sunday night.Win and advance — and theyll all have to zip by Kevin Harvick to have a chance at Victory Lane.Harvick turned a lap at 162.933 mph to win the pole Friday at Dover International Speedway, leading the field for the third Chase race. Led by Harvick, Chase drivers took the top four spots and six of 10.Harvicks seventh pole of the season gives him one more than he had combined in his career entering this season. And it makes him one of the drivers to beat in a race where championship hopes are on the line.The bottom four are dumped from the hunt: Denny Hamlin, Greg Biffle, Kurt Busch and Aric Almirola are at risk of getting cut Sunday.Hamlin, though, bolstered his bid to stay alive with a third-place qualifying run.Its the most important race of my career because its the most significant of my career, Hamlin said. Weve got to get past this weekend with a shot to win the title. If not, you become somewhat irrelevant.Team Penske drivers Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano are locked into the next round with wins in the first two Chase races.Kyle Busch starts second and Keselowski is fourth. Jeff Gordon is sixth and Hendrick Motorsports teammate and nine-time Dover winner Jimmie Johnson is eighth. The rest of the Chase field has Kasey Kahne 12th, Matt Kenseth 14th, Logano 16th, Carl Edwards 18th, Ryan Newman 20th, Almirola 21st, Kurt Busch 22nd, Dale Earnhardt Jr. 25th, Biffle 27th, and AJ Allmendinger 28th.Only six points separate Hamlin and Kurt Busch from Newman in the 12th and final spot.I believe if I run top five, Ill put myself in, Hamlin said. A lot of things can happen. A lot of people that had bad luck last week are going to have a rebound week. We just hope to be on the better side of all those guys when it unfolds.Kurt Busch is eight points outside the 12th-place cutoff and Almirola is 10. The top seven drivers in the field would need a ton of bad luck to fall out of a Chase spot, while Kenseth, Edwards, Allmendinger, Kahne and Newman are all on the bubble.I do understand the consequences of this race are higher than any of the other ones weve run this year, but thats kind of fun, Edwards said.Jamie McMurray was the highest non-Chase qualifier in fifth. Tony Stewart starts 15th in his first race since a grand jury decided he would not be charged in Kevin Ward Jr.s death.Harvick, who drives for Stewart-Haas Racing, is winless in 27 career starts at Dover.We feel like were in good shape, and we just want to keep building on the momentum we have to try to further that to lead into Kansas, he said. J. D. Davis Jersey .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. Desi Relaford Jersey . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. https://www.cheapmetsjerseys.us/790l-john-franco-jersey-mets.html . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. Jerry Blevins Jersey . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Justin Wilson Jersey . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - The Williams sisters are through to the fourth round at the Australian Open, but both top seed Serena and No. 18 seed Venus had to rally from a set down Saturday. Serena, a five-time Aussie champion, came back to down 26th-seeded Ukrainian Elina Svitolina, 4-6, 6-2, 6-0. Venus, a seven-time Grand Slam champion, topped talented Italian Camila Giorgi, 4-6, 7-6 (7-3), 6-1. It was a rough start for Serena, who fell behind 5-2 in the first set, but then won the next two games. Svitolina came back to hold at love the next game to take the set. The final two sets were completely different, as the 18-time Grand Slam champion and reigning U.S. Open queen won the first four games of the second and throttled her opponent in the third. My next match Im just going to have a longer warmup, more intense warmup. But as long as I was able to come through today, I can always have an opportunity for tomorrow, Serena said. There was a brief opening for Svitolina in the third game of the final set, but she blew a pair of break point chances. Revenge could be a factor in Serenas next match. She was the defending champion hheaded into the 2014 French Open, but lost in the second round to Spains Garbine Muguruza.dddddddddddd Muguruza, the 24th seed here, set up her match with Serena with a win over Switzerlands Timea Bacsinszky, 6-3, 4-6, 6-0. It was a good loss, Serena said of her loss to Muguruza. As angry as I was, it was the best loss I had the whole year last year. Had a lot of them. But that one in particular made me realize what I needed to work on. It opened my eyes towards a lot of things. Venus was two points away from losing the match to Giorgi, but then rallied. Giorgi double-faulted 16 times. This will be the first time Venus has reached the round-of-16 at a major since Wimbledon 2011. Its definitely been a lot of work and a lot of learning and a lot of perseverance, Venus said. It will continue to be that for me. Just have to come to terms with it. Next up for Venus is sixth seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland. The Wimbledon runner-up surged past American Varvara Lepchenko, the 30th seed, 6-0, 7-5. Also Saturday, 11th seed Dominika Cibulkova defeated 19th seed Alize Cornet, 7-5, 6-2; and Madison Brengle upended fellow American Coco Vandeweghe, 6-3, 6-2. ' ' '
ruogu1234

Return to Organizer Case Studies