said he learned a lot over the last year and is determined

Red Meat
Forum rules
DO NOT POST PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONAL OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

said he learned a lot over the last year and is determined

Postby ruogu1234 » December 2nd, 2019, 3:59 am

SINGAPORE - Anders Hansen of Denmark holed three straight birdies to close his round of 5-under 67 and move into a share of the lead with Thailands Panuphol Pittayarat after the third round of The Championship at Laguna National on Saturday. Hansen, who won the last of his three European Tour titles at the Joburg Open in 2009, is playing in just his fourth event since returning from a six-month layoff due to a wrist injury. He was tied for fifth last week at the China Open. "It was nice to finish with those three birdies," he said. "It was a little more windy today so it was more tricky. It was a great finish." Panuphol, the leader after the first two rounds, made four birdies but dropped only his second shot of the week on the par-3 17th. He shot a 69. The 21-year-old Thai will be the underdog in the final round on Sunday — he has never won on the European Tour and hasnt even made the cut in three events on the Asian Tour this year. "Ive been in contention a couple of times where I got to play with some great players. I will try not to think about how they are doing and just do my best," he said. "My performance so far this week has definitely given me a huge confidence boost." Hansens comeback has been quick after undergoing wrist surgery last year. He missed his first two cuts but has now shot below 70 in five of his last six rounds. "Every time you are up there you have to be pleased so Im looking forward to tomorrow," he said. "I love competition and I love playing under the gun — it gets your attention." Both golfers were at 16-under 200 overall, two strokes ahead of Dutchman Robert-Jan Derksen and American David Lipsky. Derksen last won on the European Tour nine years ago and is planning to retire at the end of the season. He had eight birdies — and three bogeys — in a round 67. "It would be lovely to go out at the end of the season with one more win," he said. Frances Gregory Bourdy and Englands Chris Wood were in joint-fifth, three shots off the pace. Duron Harmon Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday. Jarrett Stidham Jersey .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. Matt Cassel Jersey . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night. New England Patriots Gear . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. TORONTO -- It has been an unusual summer to say the least for two of Canadas top young basketball players. Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett have been front and centre in off-season NBA talk, with the Cleveland Cavaliers expected to send them to Minnesota with a first-round pick for all-star forward Kevin Love. The reported deal cant be consummated until Aug. 23, when Wiggins is eligible to be traded. Wiggins, the No. 1 overall pick last June, deftly danced around questions about his future when he returned to his hometown of Vaughan, Ont., last week to shoot a commercial. It was Bennetts turn Monday as he attended the opening day of the NBA Americas Team Camp at the Mattamy Athletic Centre. The sophomore forward from nearby Brampton, Ont., wouldnt bite when asked about the reported deal, but said he has kept in touch with Wiggins over the last few weeks. "Weve been going back and forth a lot," Bennett said. "I know hes busy so I dont really try to hit him up too much. But he said hes working too. So theres not much we can do, you know." Bennett was drafted first overall by the Cavaliers last year but struggled in his rookie campaign, averaging just 4.2 points and 3.0 rebounds a game in limited action. He has dropped some weight over the last few months and was impressive in summer league play. Bennett said he learned a lot over the last year and is determined to come back strong next season. "I can fight through adversity," Bennett said.dddddddddddd "It wasnt the best of seasons for me. I will admit that. Fighting the injuries and just the way things were, just never really made me give up. I always just stayed in the gym." Bennett, 21, could officially become a member of the Timberwolves by the weekend but youd never know it by listening to his five-minute media scrum. The questions kept coming and Bennett politely answered without revealing much of anything. So, is he paying attention to the big date looming on Saturday? "I have no idea about that," he said. "Ive just been pretty much working myself. Im just trying to get ready for the season." Any worries about being dealt? "Im just a young man thats ready to work," he said. "Wherever I end up, it doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play basketball." Has it been a distraction? "Not distracting at all," he said. "Im still focused on what I have to do. Just working hard, keeping my body healthy, watching what I eat." Bennett finally opened up a little when asked about whether he had any advice for Wiggins as a fellow first overall pick. "Pretty much I just told him to work hard," he said. "Just try not to listen to everybody. You can have one bad game, you can have one real good game. "But you know, its just a long season full of ups and downs." ' ' '
ruogu1234

Return to Organizer Case Studies